Date of Purchase ___ / ___ / ____
Lot Number _________
American Luxury warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase. This is solely limited to the repair or replacement of defective parts and assembly labor is not included.
This warranty does not apply to any product which has been improperly assembled, subjected to misuse or abuse or which has been altered or repaired in any way. Liability for consequential damages is excluded to the extent exclusion is permitted by law. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
To obtain warranty service, purchaser must present original bill of sale. Components repaired or replaced are warranted through the remainder of the original warranty period only. The defective components will be repaired or replaced without charge, subject to the terms and conditions described above.
Read Before Beginning Assembly
- Call our toll free number if you need assistance.
- Work in a spacious area, preferably on a carpet, near where the unit will be used.
- Do not use power tools to assemble your furniture. Power tools may strip or damage the parts.
- Make sure all parts are included. Most parts are labeled or stamped on the raw edge.
- Read each step carefully. It is very important that each step of instruction is performed in the correct order. If these steps are not followed in sequence, assembly difficulties will occur.